PPIG 2020 will take place as two one-week-long virtual events in August (17th to 21st) and November (16th to 20th). During each of the two weeks, we’ll meet for two to three hours a day for presentations, discussions, panels and social activities.
A more detailed schedule will be published closer to the time, and things might move around a bit, but our working programme outline for the upcoming summer session is:
- Monday, 17th August: Conference start, introductions and an icebreaker activity
- Tuesday, 18th August: Invited panel on programming for communities and open discussion
- Wednesday, 19th August: Paper presentations; invited artistic programming talk
- Thursday, 20th August: Paper presentations, CSEd discussion
- Friday, 21st August: Doctoral Consortium presentations, data science and software engineering discussion
We’ll be meeting each day starting at 4pm UK / 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific for about 2 hours of scheduled content, followed by up to one extra hour of social activities.
We hope you’ll be able to join us!
Mariana, Luke, Clayton, Philip, Ben and Colin